AIM
Mine7866

Submachine 7: the Core Submachine 7: the Core

So it's 2011....

Where's 8 already!!! Lol j/k. Been a follower of your games for quiet some time and have only been satisfied thus far. I shall await patiently until 8 comes out.

HiRoads HiRoads

Hmm. Very good sir.

I must applaud you for this excellent game.
I am wasting many a seconds playing it.

Drop Dead Drop Dead

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I love this game! Level G is by far my favorite!

Marketing Cow Marketing Cow

Tough

Graphics were great, sound was great, and the questions were hard. The part that I personally thought turned this from a game into a marketing ploy is when you asked all that information just to let us see our answers.

factory balls 2 factory balls 2

I gotta say

I just found out about factory balls 1 & 2, and I must say, I quiet enjoyed them! Sat down and beat them both ^.^ I would not object to a third!

:the game: :the game:

I have to say it

This is by far the most hysterically funny games I have ever played period. Strickly 15/15 for you!

&amp;lt; Enigma &amp;gt; < Enigma >

Excellent Game

Coolio-Niato always releases excellent games, however I have to say, I didnt beat this one. In fact I almost through my damn mouse through the monitor in aggrivation, due to the insane controls...Not to say that they were bad, it was just so god damn challenging it pissed me off!

Portrait Of You! Portrait Of You!

I've got to say

Some of it was okay, but i really had a blast with the draw tool, i dont know why, i think it was something to do the whole if you go over your line, it gets darker thing there. But i spent so much time drawing a wicked robot picture!

14hourlunchbreak responds:

Sweet! I'm glad you had fun with it. Yeah, for the doodle, I turned down the Alpha so it made that transparent effect almost.

Crazy Laws:The World Crazy Laws:The World

Awesome

Dude, that was so freaking awesome! all my stars are belong to you!

Toriflash Toriflash

Potential

This game so far is freaking awesome, yet it has the potential to be even better! I am damn serious! If you made the other opponent attack, I would play the hell outta this!