AIM
Mine7866

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

Got to say...

I usually read the reviews prior to watching the video to get a good idea of what I am in for. Was kind of shocked to see a few people rate this low, however dismissed it as typical newgrounds trolling. Unfortunately, after watching this, I must agree. While the animation is fantastic, the humor was nothing more than, as some people as stated, re-hashing old meme's and throwing in characters. It was not as funny as the last two, however it did have it's moments (mainly the Sonic part). Not a bad watch, but not the best.

The 33rd Christmas The 33rd Christmas

Love it

I have got to say, I love your animating style!

HSR: Drunk & Available HSR: Drunk & Available

Oh yEa!

100% Awesome!

Bad Hair Bad Hair

LMFAO

Dude, oh my god, that was probably the funniest flash I've seen in a LOOONG time

Tooth Pull Tooth Pull

XDDD

That was fucking great! 10/10 5/5 *Oh shit!*

Dirty Dinner Thanksgiving Dirty Dinner Thanksgiving

Roflcopter

That was incredibly weird yet hypnotic! Animation is great, Sound Quality, while a bit low, was escusable considering you dropped the size to 1 meg, and a 10 for all out hilarity! *Boy, do I wish I could spell better...*

Emil versus Lloyd Emil versus Lloyd

Nice

You've got quiet a good flow going there, even though its a wip, its still excellent!

Superfly Thongzai 2 Superfly Thongzai 2

!!!

They say this section is for constructive critiscm...The problem I am seeing here is that there is nothing to construct upon! You are a master of your art, and have brought smiles to the face of many. I bow before your greatness!

"trick or treat?" "trick or treat?"

Whooooa

Freaking....amazing...man....0_oooooo K

TheBoogley responds:

thank.... SkwisgaaaaaAARRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!!! :D

tRip Impact: 2 tRip Impact: 2

0 Reviews

And a 3.59 LAWL. It was rather entertianing though!

Skaijo responds: